Application Security Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Perform deep-dive penetration tests of Palantir products.
- Plan, build and deploy infrastructure to help catch vulnerabilities automatically.
- Assist engineering teams in feature design, threat modeling, and security-critical code review.
- Coordinate external vendors providing 3rd party security reviews.
What We Value
- Ability to communicate technical security concepts to diverse audiences, both verbally and in writing.
- Deep expertise with application test methodologies and tooling (eg. Burp).
- Strong familiarity with OWASP Top 10 web vulnerabilities and how to engineer software to avoid them.
- Working knowledge of at least one of Java, Golang, Python or Ruby.
- Experience applying static and/or dynamic analysis in application testing.
- Ability to evaluate cryptography choice and implementation.
- Passion for automating application security testing and the strengths/weaknesses of test automation.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Machine Learning Engineer (m/f)
Software Engineer, Application Security
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Security Engineer (Infrastructure/Network)
NerdWallet, San Francisco
Java Tech Lead
Time Inc., Tampa, FL