Business Operations and Strategy
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
A World-Changing Company
Palantir transforms the way the world’s most important institutions use data to solve their toughest problems. We have helped European authorities shut down child pornography rings, US special operations fight terrorist networks, hedge funds prevent insider trading, and biomedical researchers search for the next life-saving therapy. Are you ready to commit yourself to the tough, rewarding job of scaling Silicon Valley’s most mission-driven company through hypergrowth?
What We Do
Palantir has limitless opportunities for growth; our team exists to remove all obstacles to that growth. We analyze these obstacles, solve them, and ensure that they don’t happen again.
We work with leaders across the company on an unmatched diversity of problems. We might be working with engineers to prioritize product features for billion-dollar deployments one month, helping business leaders think through realigning our organizational structure the following, and directly supporting customers as they analyze data using Palantir’s software the next. No two days are the same.
What You Will Experience
You will be responsible for leading entire projects and owning their outcomes from start to finish. You will need to be innovative, self-motivated, collaborative, and capable of dealing with complex interpersonal dynamics. You will need to bring your qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to the fore as you drive outcomes within Palantir’s contrarian culture. We’re not looking for strategists who just want to make PPTs. Strategy is important but means nothing without execution.
You will be a part of a team of talented individuals who are just as passionate about supporting one another as they are about Palantir’s mission. We operate in a high accountability, high expectation environment where the goal is always to produce the best solution. Honesty and willingness to accept and respond to feedback are critical.
In this role, you will:
- Take ownership of tackling some of the most challenging problems facing Palantir and our customers.
- Work across teams to engage project partners, deeply understand problems, and use data to drive outcomes.
- Diagnose complex problems and develop compelling, data-driven recommendations.
- Relentlessly and swiftly execute on those recommendations until you’ve achieved the desired outcome.
- Take care of your teammates.
- Dedicate time for reflection and continual self-improvement.
What We Value
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a role that requires rigorous financial or business analytics and/or strategic thought
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Ability to grow and execute on both tactical details and the big picture
- Not afraid of long hours when necessary; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive attitude
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead, and follow
Palantir is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
or you may call us at (650) 473-9158.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit