Business Operations and Strategy
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Take ownership of tackling some of the most challenging problems facing Palantir and our customers.
- Work across teams to engage project partners, deeply understand problems, and use data to drive outcomes.
- Diagnose complex problems and develop compelling, data-driven recommendations.
- Relentlessly and swiftly execute on those recommendations until you’ve achieved the desired outcome.
- Take care of your teammates.
- Dedicate time for reflection and continual self-improvement.
What We Value
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a role that requires rigorous financial or business analytics and/or strategic thought
- Intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Ability to grow and execute on both tactical details and the big picture
- Not afraid of long hours when necessary; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive attitude
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead, and follow
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Client Services Manager
Pinterest, San Francisco
Zuora, Detroit, MI
Senior Data Scientist - Algorithm Experimentation
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Domain Expert, New Grad
Lead Instructor, Principal Data Scientist
Galvanize, San Francisco
Project Manager - Scrum Master (Contractor)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA