Cloud Operations Engineer
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Manage and secure Linux-based cloud systems and networks at scale.
- Work with tools to automate critical aspects of production systems such as: configuration management and deployment of infrastructure.
- Maintain the stability and performance of the cloud platform.
- Utilize the latest industry standard tools and practices to meet the evolving needs of our internal engineers/developers and external customers.
Technologies We Use
- Languages: Ruby, Python, Go, and Java
- Systems Management: Terraform, Docker, Ansible, and Puppet
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure
- Linux: CentOS (6 and 7)
What We Value
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role, or related technical field
- Coding/scripting fluency in at least one language and a commitment to automate solutions
- Experience with Linux systems from the kernel level and up
- Experience with configuration management solutions
- Ability to quickly take on new roles and responsibilities
- Track record of successfully deploying and running configuration management systems
- Desire to see features through from development to deployment in production environments
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.