Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Work at our largest partnerships to craft the messaging, framing, and modes of delivery that will resonate most strongly with a given audience.
- Shape communications that help grow our business, whether it's figuring out the best framing for a critical customer meeting, equipping customer counter parties with language and frameworks for telling Palantir's story across an organization, or conveying complex ideas to an executive audience.
- Work closely with engineers and other stakeholders to express Palantir's impact by defining and crafting creative communications products.
What We Value
- BA/BS (or MA/MS/JD/MBA/PhD) or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills (visual, written, etc.). You can distill and synthesize complex concepts to develop compelling narratives and framing for proposals, marketing collateral, critical presentations, and other strategic interactions.
- Experience in branding, marketing, and/or design. You grasp the nuance of customer motivations and needs and have a track record of using design (e.g., graphic design, information design) to achieve business or organizational outcomes.
- A collaborative mindset. You thrive in situations with many different people and many different points of view. You're as comfortable with planning and vision-setting as you are with supporting projects led by others. You're open to new ideas and not afraid to learn from failure.
- Demonstrated fluency with technology. You recognize that every Palantir team faces different communications challenges, and you're prepared to learn new skills or technologies to deliver the most effective solutions.
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Postmates, San Francisco
Head of Soccer, Business Development
Time Inc., New York, NY
Director of Business Development
Evernote, Redwood City
Director, Publisher Sales
BounceX, New York
Executive Assistant - Creative Communications and Industry Relations
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Business Development Lead, Operations - Houston (Contract)
Lyft, Houston, TX