Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this position, we need hungry creators and editors who love their craft. Specifically, we are seeking people who are:
- Outstanding writers. We articulate technical concepts and business messaging through white papers, proposals, RFPs, and other artifacts. We are also editors, holding others accountable and subjecting their ideas to analytical rigor.
- Design adept. Design is important in this role. We believe beauty in artifacts matters because people read beautiful things. You might need to build a presentation deck that conveys our impact at an organization, or build graphics that illustrate how our search technology works.
- Mission-driven. Individuals who thrive in this role enjoy putting pen to paper and derive satisfaction from finding elegant ways to communicate complex ideas. The best candidates are action-oriented, creative, collaborative, and detail-oriented. Even when the work is rote or unglamorous, we are willing to do what it takes to most effectively give expression to the power of our technology and business impact.
What We Value
- BA/BS (or MA/MS/JD/MBA/PhD) or equivalent experience.
- Excellent writing skills. In this role, you are responsible for putting pen to paper and owning the development of a wide range of written collateral.
- Strong design skills. While you may not be a designer by training, you have some design intuition and a baseline skillset that allows you to create effective presentations and graphics.
- Strategic communication skills. You can distill and synthesize complex concepts to develop compelling narratives and framing for proposals, marketing collateral, critical presentations, and other strategic interactions.
- Demonstrated fluency with technology. You are comfortable learning about and articulating Palantir's technology and prepared to learn new skills or technologies to deliver the most effective solutions.
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partner Operations Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Federal Channel Manager
Elastic, Washington, D.C.
Marketing & Business Development Internship - Danish Market
Bloomon, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Business Development Manager
Collective Health, San Francisco
Corporate Development Internship (M&A and VC)
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Senior Social Strategist
Fullscreen, New York, NY