Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Some responsibilities you might undertake include:
- Strategy and content for events attended by Fortune 500 CEOs, senior government leadership, etc.
- Messaging and content for external audiences, including Palantir's website and blog, recruiting materials, and product marketing materials
- Critical companywide messaging initiatives regarding topics that include equity and compensation, changes to business strategy, new policies, etc.
- Content and experiences for our annual companywide all-hands conference
- Learning and development programs for employees on topics that include leadership, ethics, inclusivity, etc.
What We Value
- You're a strong writer and editor and you're comfortable in many mediums, from white papers to blog posts. You can consider and synthesize many inputs to create a shippable product quickly.
- You have an eye for design. We aren't looking for formal training or skills, but you should be able to think about communications artifacts holistically — everything matters, not just the words. Experience working with speakers to develop talks and presentation decks is a plus, especially if you're skilled in information design.
- You have good taste, and you're a quick study. You can hear an idea or look at an artifact and quickly make recommendations on how to improve it.
- You're thoughtful and perceptive. You can read a room well and facilitate a productive conversation among a diverse group of stakeholders.
- You have good judgment and discretion, and you know how to handle sensitive information.
- You're low-ego. You find satisfaction in doing a job well, not in being acknowledged publicly for it.
- You can think strategically with the long term in mind. You make thoughtful decisions that account for all the possible consequences.
- You're able to travel 25-50% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant industry experience
- Ability to quickly adapt and grasp new systems and tools that are used by the team (e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.)
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Decibel Insight, London
Manager, Customer Support Operations
Hootsuite, Mexico City
Corporate Development Manager
Atom Tickets, Santa Monica, CA
Partner Services Associate - Arabic Speaking/Writing
Deliveroo, Barsha, Dubai
Fundera, New York City