Palantir Technologies, Wellington, New Zealand
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
No two days are the same, but as a Deployment Strategist you can expect to:
- Go onsite and meet with customer analysts to understand the critical questions they need to answer and locate their biggest pain points.
- Build a case for gaining access to the relevant datasets, and work with Forward Deployed Engineers to integrate the data into a stable and extensible pipeline.
- Create and lead training sessions to ensure that the product is meeting the needs of a range of users, and is being used widely enough to have concrete impact on our partners' operations.
- Present the results of our work and proposals for future work to audiences ranging from analysts to C-suite executives.
- Embed with our Software Engineering and Product Design teams to incorporate what you saw in the field into cross-Palantir product offerings.
- Build and deliver demos to new and existing customers.
- Scope out potential engagements in new industries and in increasingly expanding locations around the world.
What We Value
- We value team members who aren’t satisfied with “what” because they know “why” is the juicier question. We value the desire to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details of the data because that’s the core of our work. And we value low ego because the outcome matters more than who gets the credit.
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) or equivalent experience.
- Extraordinary ability to take on open-ended problems in unstructured environments.
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow.
- Experience with programming, scripting or statistical packages a plus (Python, R, Matlab, SQL).
- Ability to travel 25 – 75% required. Varies by location and team.
- Must be willing and able to obtain a government security clearance in New Zealand or have a pre-existing clearance that can be recognized.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Development Engineer in Test of Cloud
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Machine Learning Engineer
Pager, New York City
Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager (Contract)
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA
Engineer/Sr. Engineer - Power Electronics Design Release Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Product Manager (New Division)
Gwynnie Bee, Mountain View, CA
Product Manager - Mindfulness
Lumosity, San Francisco