Finance Operations and Strategy
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Use data to inform and influence key business decisions.
- Analyze and forecast headcount, revenue, costs, etc.
- Partner with Business Development and other teams to identify, define and track relevant metrics.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to drive awareness and understanding of important metrics and results.
- Work closely with our Data Engineering team to author and develop core data sets to empower operational and exploratory analyses.
What We Value
- BA/BS or MA/MS or equivalent experience.
- Curiosity and the desire to continually grow and improve.
- A passion for data and for building scalable and sustainable systems.
- Consistent track record of using quantitative analysis to impact key business decisions.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate results of complex analyses.
- 3-5 years of experience building/automating/exploring analyses in any of SQL, R, Python, or highly scalable excel/VBA.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Lead Security Officer
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Purchase Order Specialist
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Distribution Team Member (1st Shift - Vernon Hills, IL)
thredUP, Vernon Hills, IL
General Manager: Texas
Postmates, Houston, Dallas, or Austin
Luxury Retreats - Workplace Manager
Airbnb, Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Seasonal Field Assistant
Peloton, Ft. Lauderdale Warehouse