Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Support Palantir’s rapidly growing business by providing financial planning and analysis, including budgeting and forecasting to help assess and guide business decisions.
- Provide creative solutions and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance across business development, product development and internal development.
- Define, track and create key business metrics to help assess the overall health of the business.
- Compare and analyze actual results against plans and forecasts; monitoring variances; identifying trends and recommending changes to leadership.
- Become the Finance point of contact for cross-functional planning and support to the broader business.
- Leverage data and financial analysis, combined with business understanding to research and discover business growth opportunities.
What We Value:
- 3+ years of experience in business or financial analytics preferred.
- BA/BS or MA/MS in Engineering, Finance, Economics, Math, or another analytical field.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with proven ability to be resourceful, and experience improving and streamlining processes.
- Strong experience with complex data modeling in at least one of the following: Excel, VBA, SQL, or MATLAB; familiarity with additional modeling platforms is always a plus.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn quickly, and make an impact.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in an unstructured environment.
- Startup experience and/or work experience in a low structure, high autonomy environment.
- Experience graphically representing data.
- Programming experience.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Accountant EU (m/f)
Associate General Counsel - Privacy/Security/Transactions
Zuora, Boston, MA
MP&A Budgeting & Forecasting Associate
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Trustee - Background: Social Sector Governance
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA or Remote
Insights Analyst (Contract)
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Staff Accountant - Billing Specialist
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA