Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare consolidated quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Review various internal and external presentations, including board materials and investor presentations.
- Research and track market trends across GAAP, IFRS, and SEC guidance.
- Partner across different functional groups, including finance & accounting, investor relations, legal, business leads, and external auditors with regard to accounting and reporting.
- Provide technical expertise on significant business transactions.
What We Value
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience within a large public accounting firm.
- Deep and current understanding of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting principles and regulations.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to summarize complex accounting and operational issues to management and other business partners.
- Ability to dive into the details of complex transactions and various reporting deliverables, while still being able to see the big picture.
- Take initiative and ownership of outcomes.
- Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to efficiently maintain reporting accuracy while meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- CPA license.
- Industry experience at an SEC registrant.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Legal Operations Coordinator
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Associate General Counsel - Privacy/Security/Transactions
Zuora, Boston, MA
Grindr, HQ - West Hollywood
Sales Finance Manager
Pinterest, San Francisco
Senior Analyst, Financial Systems (Workday)
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Director of Law Enforcement
Airbnb, San Francisco