Full Stack Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Technologies We Use
- Core Palantir products provide the foundations for our deployments.
- Typescript and React are central to our front-end development.
- Blueprint as a re-useable frontend component library.
- A combination of open-source and internal technologies that suit the problems at hand.
- Industry-standard build tooling, including Gradle, Webpack, and Github.
What We Value
- You are passionate about building user interfaces that enable users to solve their problems.
- Strong engineering background, preferably in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics.
- Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools.
- Understanding of how technical decisions impact the people who will use what you're building.
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals.
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
- Demonstrated ability to learn continuously, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Data Tools
drive.ai, Mountain View
Software Engineer, Front End
Rocket Lawyer, Saltillo, MX
Mojio, Palo Alto, California
Web Development Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Los Angeles
Addepar, New York, NY