Information Security Engineer (CIRT)
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Actively detect, respond to, and remediate security events across our global infrastructure.
- Perform enterprise-wide operations to hunt for sophisticated and previously unknown malware.
- Develop new and novel capabilities for uncovering, detecting, and disabling malware.
- Dissect network, host, memory, and other artifacts originating from multiple operating systems and applications.
- Work closely with other members of the Information Security team to lead changes in the company's network defense posture.
What We Value
- Broad exposure to multiple security disciplines and deep exposure in Incident Response.
- Deep forensic experience (3+ years) in at least one major operating system platform (Windows, OS X, or Linux).
- Strong investigative mindset with acute attention to detail.
- Intermediate knowledge of Python (Preferred), PowerShell, or similar.
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and common protocols.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance or willingness and eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
- Experience performing dynamic analysis of malware to develop signatures and countermeasures.
- Experience performing offensive assessments, penetration testing, exploit development, or vulnerability analysis.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
TaskRabbit, San Francisco
Scribd, San Francisco headquarters
Doctolib, Paris, France
Aura Frames, San Francisco
Senior Blendshape Artist (Contract)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA (Sorrento Valley)
Senior Security Sales Engineer
Rapid7, Dubai, UAE