Information Security Engineer (CIRT)
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Build, run, and own infrastructure and automation to detect, contain, and eradicate security threats.
- Develop alerting and detection strategies to identify malicious or anomalous behavior.
- Develop new and novel defensive techniques to identify or thwart changes in adversary techniques and tactics.
- Dissect network, host, memory, and other artifacts originating from multiple operating systems and applications.
- Perform enterprise-wide operations to hunt for sophisticated and undetected threats.
- Work closely with other members of the Information Security team to lead changes in the company's network defense posture.
What We Value
- Broad exposure to multiple security disciplines and deep exposure in Incident Response or Detection Engineering.
- Strong background in incident response, hunting, forensics, intrusion detection or threat intelligence.
- Deep security experience (3+ years) in at least one major platform (e.g. AWS, Azure, Windows, OS X, Linux, etc.)
- Desire to further the information security community through substantive contributions (e.g. conference talks, blog posts, public tool development, etc.)
- Strong investigative mindset with acute attention to detail.
- Intermediate knowledge of Python (Preferred), PowerShell, or similar.
- Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP networking and common protocols.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance or willingness and eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Narrative Animator
PlayStation, Santa Monica Studio
Robotic Motion Planning and Algorithms Engineer
Formlabs, Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
Associate Cloud Engineer
Datto, Norwalk, CT
Fearless, Montgomery, AL
Business Intelligence Engineer
Lucid, New Orleans
Palantir Technologies, Seattle, WA