Infrastructure Quality Engineer
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Some of the things IQEs have done in the past year include:
- Rebuild a production system to improve performance and scale by an order of magnitude.
- Advise on the best architecture for new products.
- Run weekly releases for customer's production systems.
- Respond to, debugging, and fixing exigent issues for customers globally.
- Drive software architecture discussions and decisions.
- Write automation code and develop automation frameworks.
- Participate in every stage of the product life cycle.
- Design and execute test cases using functional requirements.
- Find, understand, and debug product issues.
- Work with Software Developers, Product Designers, Forward Deployed Software Engineers, Product Managers, and others to ship high quality releases.
- Embed with our customer-facing teams to understand the issues that they face deploying and using our products.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, or comparable experience.
- Ability to thrive and create order in a fast-moving, unstructured environment.
- Excellent teamwork, independent decision making, and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking, creative problem-solving skills and great attention to detail.
- Experience working with complex systems (software, biological, mechanical, etc.) and the desire and ability to understand them in detail.
- Understanding of testing methodologies, preferably backend and scale testing.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior IT Support Specialist
TaskRabbit, San Francisco
Application Engineer - Regional
Markforged, San Francisco, CA
Staff Software Engineer, Core Distributed Systems (Identity Access Management)
Box, Redwood City, CA
Sr. Full Stack Web Engineer
White Ops, New York City
Test Analyst - Mobile Apps
Melbourne IT, Brisbane
Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Scribd, San Francisco headquarters