Infrastructure Security Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Design, architect, and implement defensive security controls across endpoints (MacOS, Windows), servers (Linux), and SAAS/self-hosted applications.
- Provide security domain expertise on protective controls, to include system, network, encryption, and authentication services.
- Design, architect, and implement defensive security controls for e-mail (SPF, DKIM, DMARC, attachment sandboxing, etc.) and other collaboration applications.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to improve security for identity access and management (IAM), device management, and public cloud service providers (e.g. Amazon AWS, Google GCP, Microsoft Azure).
- Perform security evaluations and research on new platforms, products, architectures, vendors, and services to protect Palantir data.
- Partner closely with other members of the Technical Operations, Engineering, and Information Security teams to drive impactful changes to the company’s network defense posture.
What We Value
- 3+ years of direct information security experience with deep exposure in protecting one or more operating system platforms (Windows, MacOS, or Linux).
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Ability to independently own projects and balance competing priorities, whilst still effectively collaborating with colleagues.
- Experience with public cloud service providers (e.g. Amazon AWS, Google GCP, Microsoft Azure).
- Experience with infrastructure automation platforms (e.g. Desired State Configuration, Packer, Terraform, etc.).
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language (e.g. PowerShell, Bash, Python, or similar).
- Willingness and eligibility to obtain a U.S. security clearance, or active TS//SCI.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.