Infrastructure Security Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Design, architect, and implement defensive security controls across endpoints, servers, network devices, and applications.
- Provide security domain expertise on protective controls, to include system, network, encryption, and authentication services.
- Develop new ways of automation for identification, remediation, and validation of security issues.
- Perform security evaluations on new platforms, products, architectures, vendors, and services to protect Palantir data.
- Support Computer Incident Response Team operations to detect, contain, and eradicate intrusions.
- Work closely with other members of the Technical Operations team to determine and implement changes to the company's network defense posture.
What We Value
- Broad exposure to security disciplines and deep exposure in protecting one or more operating system platforms (Windows, OS X, or Linux).
- Strong programming skills with Python, PowerShell, Bash and similar.
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking, common protocols, and troubleshooting.
- Strong knowledge of cryptography, authentication protocols, and PKI.
- Deep knowledge of modern adversary tradecraft, tools, techniques, and procedures.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance or willingness and eligibility to obtain a security clearance.
- Experience with public cloud service providers (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.).
- Experiencing building and maintaining enterprise logging pipelines (e.g. Splunk, Kibana, etc.).
- Experience with infrastructure automation platforms (e.g. Desired State Configuration, Packer, Terraform, etc.).
- Experience with network security devices including e.g. Palo Alto Networks (PAN) and Cisco ASAs.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Software Engineer in Test
Workfront, Yerevan, Armenia
Machine Learning - Java Engineer - US East Coast / Europe
Platform Stability Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Infrastructure Developer (DevOps) (m/w)
Lead Software Development Engineer
Rubicon Project, Playa Vista, CA or San Francisco, CA
Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
Big Health, San Francisco