Internal Audit & SOX
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Play a key role in documenting workflows and existing controls, while finding solutions to streamline operations within the parameters of our risk and compliance framework.
- Analyze processes to identify risks.
- Revamp or develop creative workflows to reduce friction and scale with the business.
- Research and ensure compliance with emerging regulations and industry trends, including foreign regulations.
What We Value
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Information Systems, or other related business discipline.
- 4+ years of experience with a public accounting firm or a public company’s internal audit or SOX department required.
- Deep knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley and associated frameworks.
- Extensive experience in application of internal controls, US GAAP and working knowledge of local accounting standards in foreign jurisdictions preferred.
- Self-starter focused on outcomes via collaboration with people throughout the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- CPA required.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Financial Analyst
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Senior Vice President, Investor Relations
Time Inc., Time Inc.
Refinery29, New York
Team Lead, Fraud Operations
Wish, San Francisco, United States
EMEA Law Enforcement Response (French)
Airbnb, Dublin, Ireland
Senior Business Analyst