International Reporting Accounting Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Prepare support for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, and audits for non-US entities in accordance with local reporting requirements.
- Work closely with local external bookkeepers, tax, and legal teams to ensure compliance with all reporting requirements.
- Analyze the impact of changes in the business environment, accounting pronouncements, or local regulations on financial reporting.
- Prepare support and reports for senior leaders and the board of directors.
- Ensure proper and timely recording and reconciliation of inter-company transactions.
- Identify opportunities to implement enhancements in the international process to increase efficiency and effectiveness at scale.
What We Value
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 4+ years of working experience within a large public accounting firm and industry experience.
- Experience with general ledger accounting, financial reporting and US GAAP.
- Extreme organization with a proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel required. Amount of travel varies by assigned country.
- Startup experience/work in a low structure, high autonomy environment.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Global Manager - Law Enforcement
Airbnb, San Francisco
Director of Global Rewards
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Finance Manager, Global Compensation
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Manager, Production Finance - Unscripted, Docs or Comedy
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Director / Senior Counsel, Content Licensing -- APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Public Policy Development Manager, APAC (Contract)
Airbnb, Singapore, Singapore