Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure timely and accurate payroll processing including verification of data accuracy and communications.
- Prepare standard and ad-hoc custom reports.
- Train employees and managers on various payroll-related topics, such as time entry process, time approval process, and wage hour law.
What We Value
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Payroll experience at a company of at least 300 employees.
- Knowledge of ADP payroll system and Workforce Now.
- Solid knowledge of payroll taxes and accounting.
- Understanding of wage/hour laws and GAAP.
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- International payroll experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Legal Counsel - China
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Production Finance - Associate EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Senior Analyst, Corporate Finance Planning & Analysis
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Production Finance Coordinator, Junior Executive Training (JET) Program
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
EMEA Tax Manager
Fitbit, Ireland - Dublin