Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role you will:
- Become an authority on backend products.
- Work with the development team to research, test, and document new features.
- Craft and test example code.
- Design and write technical overviews and tutorials.
- Maintain and improve both our internal and external document infrastructure.
What We Value
- B.S. or equivalent experience.
- Skilled in Java or another object-oriented language.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux.
- A passion for writing and teaching.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Developer Experience
Product Manager, Infrastructure
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Casper, San Francisco
Product Marketing Manager
Foursquare, New York
Senior Product Manager - Payments, Subscriptions, & Fraud
Ellation, San Francisco
Sr. Product Designer (Retail)
PlayStation, San Francisco