Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role you will:
- Become an authority on backend products.
- Work with the development team to research, test, and document new features.
- Craft and test example code.
- Design and write technical overviews and tutorials.
- Maintain and improve both our internal and external document infrastructure.
What We Value
- B.S. or equivalent experience.
- Skilled in Java or another object-oriented language.
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux.
- A passion for writing and teaching.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Support Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Product Manager - Desktop Experience
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Engagement Manager, East Region
MuleSoft, New York City, New Jersey, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C, Remote
Senior Backend Engineer, API
Updater, New York, NY
Sr. Product Designer
Instacart, San Francisco
Flatiron School, NYC