Procurement Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Help build the end-to-end procure-to-pay process.
- Manage the purchasing funnel across Palantir, including supplier selection and negotiations, catalog management, and order execution.
- Coordinate with business teams to identify and forecast needs.
- Assist the Accounts Payable team in the processing of supplier invoices.
- Maintain accurate order and inventory balances, globally.
- Help automate the invoicing and vendor onboarding process.
- Implement additional infrastructure where necessary to support global operations.
What We Value:
- Bachelor's in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years working in accounts payable, procurement, and/or supply chain, preferred
- Understanding of full-cycle accounts payable and procure-to-pay
- Knowledge of fundamental accounting related to procurement and accounts payable
- Highly autonomous — find problems and solve them
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, and highly accountable
- Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work in a deadline-sensitive and customer service-oriented environment
- Experience with Excel, Word, and Outlook (SQL is a plus)
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.