Procurement Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Organize and track contractual documentation between the company and vendors, and ensure completeness of the contracts repository.
- Support Business Development teams, Procurement team, Contract Manager, and Legal Counsel in ushering contracts through the purchasing workflows.
- Track, measure, report, and evaluate vendor performance in the context of existing contractual obligations.
- Act as bridge between cross-functional teams such as Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Accounting, Legal, Information Security, Compliance and the various business departments to remove blockers and push transactions through to completion.
- Identify and support improvements to end-to-end purchasing process, including supplier onboarding, contracting, and purchase order management.
- Build and maintain program for ensuring company-wide compliance with Procurement Policy.
- Work alongside the Contract Manager to ensure that vendors within the vendor base have passed the necessary compliance and information security reviews and are compliant with the requisite policies.
What We Value
- At least 2 years of finance operations experience, preferably in a rapidly growing and/or evolving environment.
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize critical information.
- Demonstrated ability to identify business process inefficiencies and drive process improvements.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with various counterparts using effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with purchasing systems like Coupa or Netsuite is a plus.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Using digital technology to transform the physical world