Product Support Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Become an Palantir Product Expert.
- Collaborate with the Forward Deployed Engineering and Product teams in the development and design of creative solutions for our customers.
- Diagnose and resolve issues encountered in the field.
- Provide education and guidance on configuring and working with Palantir products to prevent problems before they occur.
- Contribute to the end-to-end quality of the product by verifying fixes and advocating for improvements.
- Coordinate and manage customer contact for critical product issues.
What We Value
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Physics, or equivalent experience.
- Awesome problem solving skills and ability to break down complex concepts.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast moving environment with dynamic objectives.
- Ability to think creatively and define product and customer needs.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision.
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Frontend Engineer – Business Solutions
Lead Software Engineer - Backend
Betterment, Betterment HQ - New York City
Junior Site Reliability Engineer - Data Engineering
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest