Proposal and Capture Strategist
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Manage and write complex proposals that require collaboration with multiple teams in order to communicate our impact and products to contracting officers, proposal evaluators, senior leadership, and other audiences. Synthesize inputs from across the company, set deadlines, move the project forward, and communicate status updates throughout.
- Identify new customers and opportunities in collaboration with the broader business development team and leadership. Work closely with counterparts to help shape our government outreach and shepherd engagements from initial meeting to contract signing.
- Develop deep expertise with Palantir products, government procurement, use cases, existing customers, and potential customers.
- Serve as a link between business development and engineering teams.
- Develop new ways to improve the proposal development process and streamline our procedures.
- Help design and create graphics to support proposals or other written work (optional).
What We Value
- Excellent writing and editing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated project management skills and a love of getting things done, no matter the circumstances.
- Experience building and managing relationships and collaborating with partners and external counterparts.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and thrive in a highly technical environment.
- Deep satisfaction with the process of translating technical concepts or jargon into compelling, concise writing.
- BA/BS (or MA/MS/JD/MBA/PhD) or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a role that requires writing and/or communications strategy in support of complex projects (preferred).
- Please submit a cover letter, resume, and two writing samples solely authored by the applicant. Please upload them as a single PDF file using the "Attach Resume/CV" tool on the applicant page.
- If preferable, you may respond to the Optional Additional Questions instead of (or in addition to) submitting a cover letter.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Don't see your field or position? Apply here. (Full-time only)
Perpetua Labs, Toronto
Pre-Sales Engineer - Atlanta
Senior Director/GM, TV Partnerships
The Trade Desk, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, New York, NY
Account Executive (B2B SaaS Sales)
Quorum, Washington, DC
Corporate Development Associate
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Account Manager, Publisher Partnerships
StackCommerce, Venice Beach, CA