Proposal and Capture Strategist
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Produce proposals, concept papers, and marketing documents that communicate the core concepts of our business strategy, mission, impact, and products to multiple audiences, including contracting officers, proposal evaluators, senior leadership, policy makers, and the public.
- Manage and write complex proposals that require coordination between multiple teams across different Palantir offices. Collaborate with section authors from across the company, set deadlines, move the project forward, and communicate status updates throughout.
- Identify new customers and opportunities in collaboration with the broader business development team and leadership. Work closely with counterparts to help shape our government outreach and shepherd engagements from initial meeting to contract signing.
- Develop deep expertise with Palantir products, government procurement, use cases, existing customers, and potential customers.
- Serve as a link between business development and engineering teams.
- Develop new ways to improve the proposal development process and streamline our procedures.
- Help design and create graphics to support proposals or other written work.
What We Value
- BA/BS (or MA/MS/JD/MBA/PhD) or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of experience in a role that requires significant writing and/or communications strategy in support of complex projects.
- Excellent writing and editing skills and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated project management skills and a love of getting things done, no matter the circumstances.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and thrive in a highly technical environment.
- Deep satisfaction with the process of translating technical concepts or jargon into compelling, concise writing.
- Experience collaborating with many partners within an organization and managing relationships with external counterparts.
- Ability to travel between 25-75% on short notice depending on your home office and the project.
- Please submit a cover letter, resume, and two writing samples solely authored by the applicant. Please upload them as a single PDF file using the "Attach Resume/CV" tool on the applicant page.
- If preferable, you may respond to the Optional Additional Questions instead of (or in addition to) submitting a cover letter.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Interbrand, New York, NY
Animoto, New York, New York
Ingénieur Backend H/F
Ventura Intrapreneur (European Travel)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin or a Location in Europe
Registered Nurse - Clinical Operations
Call9, Brooklyn, NY
B2B Category Manager
Boxed, NYC, NY