Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiting teammates to develop, implement, and manage tactical sourcing strategies for technical positions.
- Build job descriptions and develop posting strategies for maximum exposure.
- Perform outreach to prospective applicants to generate interest in Palantir and open positions.
- Screen and qualify prospective applicants.
What We Value
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of recruiting experience, preferably in a technology environment.
- Ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges within the broader context of the organization's priorities and approach to problem-solving.
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Retail Recruiter (High Volume)
Blue Bottle Coffee, Oakland
Rooster Teeth, Austin, TX
Vice President, People Operations- US
HelloFresh, New York City, NY
Instructional Associate - Web Development Immersive (Full-time Contract)
General Assembly, Sydney
Community Growth Manager
IVY: The Social University, Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Vettery, New York