Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Schedule multiple interviews with candidates; coordinate all details of the interviews.
- Manage written and verbal communication with candidates, recruiters, interviewers, and hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Host candidates during their onsite interviews.
- Manage candidate records through our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Create and run weekly tracking reports as necessary using the ATS.
- Take on an array of special projects that advance the mission of our Recruiting Team.
What We Value
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Superior time management and multi-tasking ability
- Poise, superior professionalism, and discretion
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- BA/BS and at least 1 year of relevant experience, preferably in a technology environment
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Technical Recruiter
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Human Resource Executive
Dahmakan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Lead Data Science Instructor
Flatiron School, London, UK
Colorado Statewide Organizer
Foursquare, New York
Employee Services Associate
MuleSoft, Buenos Aires