Site Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Work on many different types of problems and challenges. You might be supporting a deployment at a large, global customer one day, and jetting off across the world to help out with a new pilot project the next.
- Be the first responders when things go wrong. Even if a problem is outside your area of expertise, you make the first move to fix it, and only ask for help when we’ve exhausted all that we can possibly do.
- Craft and implement process to reduce friction and enable all team members to spend their time on what they do best.
- Think creatively, work collaboratively, and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
What We Value
- Extraordinary judgment and composure in high-pressure situations.
- A creative approach to project management centered around lightweight frameworks that enable rapid iteration and low-overhead methods of keeping our customers informed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A real passion for developing strong partnerships with customers.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including maintaining accurate records and diligently tracking key project metrics.
- Enthusiasm for working on site with customers and/or supporting internal projects and senior leadership, bringing order and efficiency to critical internal initiatives.
- Ability to travel 25 – 75% required. Varies by location and team.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Analytics High Value Consulting Senior Manager - Resources Industry
Accenture, NY - New York, USA
Senior Software Engineer, Infrastructure
Postmates, San Francisco
Data Science Manager, Trust
Airbnb, San Francisco, CA
Local Instructor - Data Science Immersive (Full-time Contract)
General Assembly, Sydney
Senior Analytics Consultant - Risk Adjustment
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
Senior Data Security Protection Engineer
Ibotta, Denver, CO