Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Drive the evolution of our brand. You’ll lead a variety of design projects, moving seamlessly between mediums.
- Collaborate with product designers to help drive Palantir.com and the visual language of our products.
- Provide critique, art direction, and mentorship to other designers.
- Prioritize work according to business needs and proactively identify new problems.
- Embed deeply into teams across the company (e.g. Recruiting and Events) and partner closely with other roles to develop long-term ownership over brand problems.
- Collaborate with the company’s senior leadership.
- Help shape and grow the Communication Design Team. You’ll evolve its mission and help create an atmosphere that fosters trust, integrity, empathy, and growth.
What We Value
- A portfolio that showcases extensive experience across a range of branding projects.
- Demonstrated expertise in typographic hierarchy, readability, space, color, tone, and balance.
- Excellent communication. You’re able to build great relationships and convey and debate design rationale. You are the person that people can’t wait to collaborate with.
- Excellent critique skills. You provide insightful and objective design feedback, whether it’s about tiny details or high-level strategic vision.
- Understanding of business goals. You’re hyper-aware of the outcomes you’re trying to achieve and can prioritize work accordingly.
- A highly iterative design process. You move fast, listen, and adapt. You rapidly incorporate feedback and passionately collaborate.
- Self-initiative and proactiveness. You identify improvements and provocative new ideas, then work to make them happen.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.