Senior Payroll Reporting & Analytics Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Seattle, WA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Prepare payroll-related liability support such as vacation accruals and severance for Global Payroll.
- Track and monitor incurred payroll taxes (EE/ER, Cash/SBC) to partner with FP&A, Treasury, and Accounting teams for forecasting and expense analysis.
- Prepare monthly equity files for payroll processing and MEC. Partnering with the Equity team to ensure the Payroll and Equity systems are in sync.
- Reconcile incurred Payroll liabilities versus actual expense - accruing for timing differences for taxes, pension, etc.
- Serve as primary contact for all payroll-related financial audit requests and be the liaison between Payroll and Accounting.
- Implement and document improvements to the payroll reconciliation procedures to facilitate growth, scalability and improved compliance.
- Provide back-up, as needed, for global payroll processing.
- At least 5 years of payroll and/or accounting related experience; experience in partnering and working in a global environment is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Excel, including advanced formulas functions (e.g. Vlookups, Pivot tables, IF statements).
- Working knowledge of Global Equity reporting through Payroll (NSO, ISO, RSU, ESPP, etc).
- Working knowledge of general ledger accounting and financial reporting.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly analytical, with strong problem solving ability.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills; accuracy in work products and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with Workday, ADP, Safeguard, NetSuite, and/or Shareworks is a plus.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.