A World-Changing Company
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Palantir’s in-house legal team works to proactively address legal issues so that Palantir can continue to drive positive impact in the world. We are deeply embedded in Palantir’s mission and culture, take time to connect with folks across the global Palantir community, and are viewed across the company as key to Palantir’s success. Legal Operations is the organizational backbone of the legal team at Palantir and our Contract Administrators directly support all aspects of revenue generation at the company. Our Contract Administrators have a strong understanding of Palantir’s growth strategy, and are eager to implement and operationalize that strategy in our contracting processes. Our Contract Administrator have a passion for helping others, making them an invaluable resource to our customer deal pipeline.
As a Contract Administrator, you will be handling a wide variety of responsibilities throughout the customer contracting lifecycle. You will support Palantir’s lawyers and contracting specialists, in collaboration with our Sales team and executives, to facilitate the growth of our business by managing all aspects of contract administration. As a Contract Administrator, you will become an expert in your specific customer vertical, take ownership for specialized scaling projects and critical initiatives as it relates to each business unit. Throughout your work, you take initiative, operate with resourcefulness, and execute quickly and effectively the processes that drive revenue at Palantir. Most importantly, you have a true desire to be helpful and go above and beyond to solve challenges. You’ll leverage your excellent communication skills, and exercise tact and diplomacy in helping to manage relationships with teams across Palantir.
- Steer contracts through internal systems and coordinate input from various teams across Palantir for expertise, review and negotiation
- Document drafting and processing, including formatting, clean-up, filing and executing agreements
- Manage the completion of customer onboarding forms
- Ensure alignment on deals and forecasting expectations across a variety of teams at Palantir including Legal, Finance, Business Development and Sales
- Maintain accurate records, report project metrics and track contractual terms
- Drive business-specific strategic project work to enable the effective growth and scale of deal execution across the legal team
What We Value
- Ability to pivot quickly, anticipate needs and execute autonomously, with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team, leveraging effective communication, strong writing and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify business process inefficiencies and drive process improvements
- Ability to work a varied schedule based on business needs (some nights/weekends may be required).
- 3+ years of previous legal and/or contract administrative support experience, preferably in a fast-paced legal environment
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce experience is also a plus
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster
and EEO poster supplement
for additional information.
Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out
and let us know how we can help.