Legal Operations - Contract Administrator
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Steer contracts through internal systems and coordinate input from various teams across Palantir for expertise, review and negotiation
- Document drafting and processing, including formatting, clean-up, filing and executing agreements
- Manage the completion of customer onboarding forms
- Ensure alignment on deals and forecasting expectations across a variety of teams at Palantir including Legal, Finance, Business Development and Sales
- Maintain accurate records, report project metrics and track contractual terms
- Drive business-specific strategic project work to enable the effective growth and scale of deal execution across the legal team
What We Value
- Ability to pivot quickly, anticipate needs and execute autonomously, with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team, leveraging effective communication, strong writing and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify business process inefficiencies and drive process improvements
- Ability to work a varied schedule based on business needs (some nights/weekends may be required).
- 3+ years of previous legal and/or contract administrative support experience, preferably in a fast-paced legal environment
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office suite, Salesforce experience is also a plus
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
The social news and entertainment company.