Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Execute administrative workflows, processes and procedures, looking for ways to continuously improve and drive efficiency.
- Document processing, including drafting, formatting, finalizing, and filing.
- Create and maintain trackers for documents and resources.
- Provide targeted support for ad hoc projects.
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments.
- Team scheduling, including event planning and budget management.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel.
- Team expense and legal vendor on-boarding management.
What We Value
- 3+ years of administrative or team support experience.
- Ability to pivot quickly, anticipate needs, and execute autonomously, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and have a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to collaborate and support team outcomes using effective communication and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the people and businesses operations you support (some nights/weekends may be required).
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office suite.
- Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We value candidates from a wide range of backgrounds who can contribute/leverage their unique perspectives and lived experiences to help us achieve our best outcomes.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
The social news and entertainment company.
Tech Jobs For You
Total Rewards Lead/Manager/Sr. Manager
Evernote, Remote, Hybrid or any office in the US (Bay Area, San Die...