Product Reliability Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Become a Palantir Product Expert.
- Collaborate with the Forward Deployed Engineering and Product teams in the development and design of creative and reliable solutions for our customers.
- Diagnose and resolve issues encountered in the field.
- Provide education and guidance on configuring and working with Palantir products to prevent issues before they occur.
- Contribute to the end-to-end quality of the product by verifying fixes and advocating for improvements.
- Coordinate and manage customer contact for critical product issues.
- Take part in a 24/7 on-call rotation to address mission-critical incidents.
What We Value
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Statistics, Physics, Data Science or equivalent experience.
- Awesome problem solving skills and ability to break down complex concepts.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast moving environment with dynamic objectives.
- Ability to think creatively and define product and customer needs.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision.
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills.
- Experience with distributed computing systems and/or cloud infrastructures a plus (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, YARN, Kubernetes, AWS, etc.).
- Willingness and interest to travel as needed.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Sharing
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager (Site)
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
MoneyLion, San Francisco
Support Agent Level 1
Dashlane, Lisbon, Portugal
Lead Advisor, Level 1 (Kindergarten/1st Grade)
Khan Lab School, Khan Lab School
Senior Product Manager
Samsara, San Francisco