Product Reliability Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Become a Palantir Product Expert.
- Collaborate with the Forward Deployed Engineering and Product teams in the development and design of creative and reliable solutions for our customers.
- Diagnose and resolve issues encountered in the field.
- Provide education and guidance on configuring and working with Palantir products in order to prevent issues before they occur.
- Contribute to the end-to-end quality of the product by verifying fixes and advocating for improvements.
- Coordinate and manage customer contact for critical product issues.
- Take part in a 24/7 on-call rotation to address mission-critical incidents as they arise.
What We Value
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Math, Statistics, Physics, or Data Science, or equivalent experience
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to break down complex concepts and attention to detail
- Comfort working in a fast moving environment with dynamic objectives
- Ability to think creatively and define product and customer needs
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision
- Experience with distributed computing systems and/or cloud infrastructures (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, YARN, Kubernetes, AWS, etc.) is a plus
- Willingness and interest to travel to other Palantir locations as needed
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate IT Service Manager
Visa, Austin TX, US
Staff Software Engineer (Front-End), Product Engineering - Ads Manager
Quantcast, San Francisco
Manager, Fraud & Analytics
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager, Data
Fundera, New York City
Product Go-To-Market Manager
OTA Insight, London