Site Reliability Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Sydney, Australia
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
What We Value
- Experience with Linux system administration (RHEL or CentOS preferred).
- Experience with monitoring systems using tools like Nagios and writing health checks.
- Practical experience managing databases or search engines, such as Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra or ElasticSearch.
- Ability to debug performance problems in complex distributed systems.
- Interest in learning and utilizing newer technologies like Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, and ElasticSearch.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Unwavering commitment to operational security and best practices.
- BS/MS in Computer Science.
- Experience with system management tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- Knowledge of server hardware and/or experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Familiarity with information security standards and best practices.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Platform
Elementum, Elementum HQ
Senior Backend Engineer
First Look Media, New York, NY
SSE - BIDW
Gwynnie Bee, Bangalore, India
Senior Software Engineer - Mapping
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA
Staff Software Engineer, Productivity Engineering
Box, Redwood City, CA
Senior Software Engineer
AKQA, San Francisco