Global Travel Lead
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Provide an exceptional travel experience for Palantirians around the world.
- Own and implement Palantir's long-term travel program strategy.
- Manage all travel vendor relationships.
- Ensure the Travel Team is always prepared to support Palantir's rapidly changing business needs.
What We Value
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate travel programs.
- Excellent customer service mentality.
- Proven record of negotiating favorable rates with travel vendors.
- Strong critical analysis skills.
- Ability to motivate a team to achieve outcomes on tight timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Service Engineering
Carbon, Redwood City
Customer Success Manager (French)
Slack, Dublin, Ireland
Property Security Specialist
Airbnb, Portland, USA
Administrative and Lab Support Specialist - Seattle
Bluebird Bio, Seattle, WA
Technical Program Manager
Collective Health, San Francisco
Senior Manager, Medical Operations
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA