Office Operations Manager
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
In this role, you will:
- Execute on all operational aspects of the offices and corporate apartments: real estate projects, kitchen, maintenance, front-of-house, shipping, space planning, etc.
- Establish and improve vendor relations (food, janitorial, office supplies, etc.), with a bias towards automation.
- Liaise with property managers and subcontractors to ensure timely resolution of building and space issues.
- Identify inefficiencies in current processes and build scalable processes and solutions.
- Help plan, support, and execute office events and external conferences.
- Perform general administrative tasks.
What We Value
- University degree, or experience in a similar role at a fast-moving company.
- Extraordinary communication, interpersonal, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Dedication, flexibility, transparency, and professionalism.
- Ability to enthusiastically prioritize and execute against several competing tasks and projects.
- Focus on effective collaboration with the capability to thrive in an autonomous environment.
- Desire to improve all of our processes and procedures.
- Ability to be on-call 24/7 in case of emergencies.
- Ability and enthusiasm to travel as needed, up to 35% of the time.
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit https://www.palantir.com/
Jobs You May Like
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Media Operations Center Technician
Time Inc., New York, NY
Supplier Quality Technician
HelloFresh, New York, NY | Newark, NJ | Dallas, TX | Richmond, CA
HelloFresh, USA - Richmond, CA
Senior Strategy & Operations Manager, Dasher - Canada