Corporate Administrative Assistant
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Provide administrative task support to a team of 6 attorneys and paralegals
- Execute according to operating procedures on various workflows
- Administration of electronic and physical documents, including proofreading, formatting, affixing signatures (which may include coordination with notary or apostille services), and filing
- Provide project management assistance (triaging, tracking and closing matters via project tracking software, implementing technical solutions, updating knowledge management resources)
- Build positive team culture through legal team on-boarding and the planning of social events, strategic internal outreach, off-sites and beyond
What We Value
- 5+ years of administrative, operations, secretarial or team support experience, preferably in a fast-paced legal environment
- Ability to pivot quickly, anticipate needs, and operate autonomously, with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task in a constantly evolving environment
- Can absorb and implement new information and can quickly adapt to the needs of the project and/or workflow
- Ability to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the people and business operations that you support (some nights/weekends may be required)
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
See jobs at Bluecore