Payroll Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Denver, CO
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Accurately process multi-state, semi-monthly US Payroll and monthly Canada Payroll - inclusive of ad-hoc and equity runs.
- Maintaining accurate payroll records to ensure statutory compliance, and documenting and maintaining payroll SOPs.
- Assisting with the review and reconciliation of local, state, and federal taxes. Ensuring compliance with all statutory payroll tax regulations.
- Assisting with annual audits including 401k, Workers’ Comp, and W2s.
- Researching, analyzing, and resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Serve as the POC for US employee inquiries, including promptly responding to questions and requests.
- Identify and drive process improvements and payroll workflows.
What We Value
- At least 3-5 years direct experience processing full-cycle, in-house US payroll. Multi-state payroll experience is a plus.
- Experience processing complex, high volume equity transactions (NSO, RSU, ISO, ESPP) with multi-jurisdiction sourcing.
- Experience with Workday, ADP WorkforceNow and Safeguard is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of tax and wage laws.
- Proficient in MS Excel including advanced formulas functions (Vlookups, Pivot tables, IF statements).
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills; accuracy in work products and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability coverage
- Paid leave for new parents and emergency back-up care for all parents
- Family planning support, including fertility, adoption, and surrogacy assistance
- Stipend to help with expenses that come with a new child
- Commuter benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited paid time off
- 2 weeks paid time off built into the end of each year
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
File hosting service