Corporate and Securities Paralegal
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
- Support the preparation and filing of public disclosures, such as: Section 16 reports, annual/quarterly reports, and proxy statements.
- Maintain corporate records and support various transactional matters, including interfacing with the Board of Directors.
- Support in the administration of a complex capitalization table including: transaction processing, audits/reconciliations, investor analysis, and related tax reporting.
- Spearhead improvement of day-to-day operations and workflows related to general corporate governance and global equity administration.
- Collaborate with C-Level executives, finance, people operations, legal, and other teams, anticipate, implement and/or address complex projects related to domestic corporate governance and equity compensation matters.
- Respond to inquiries from current, former, and potential employees about equity compensation.
What We Value
- 1-4+ years of experience as a corporate securities paralegal or other equity professional.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Working experience with Shareworks (or similar equity administration software) and Section 16 filing platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, and experience improving and streamlining processes.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, problem-solve, and complete complex projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong judgment and high levels of professionalism, discretion, and integrity in all interactions.
- Willingness to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the team.
- Experience with, or willingness to learn, project management tools (JIRA and/or Asana preferred).
About Palantir Technologies
At Palantir, we’re passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they use data and technology. Our software has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, gain an edge in global financial markets, and more. If these types of projects excite you, we'd love for you to join us.
Want to learn more about Palantir Technologies? Visit Palantir Technologies's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!