Executive/Personal Assistant to the CEO
Pantera Capital, Dorado, Puerto Rico
See jobs at Pantera Capital
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university required
- Fluency in English and intermediate level Spanish
- Strong communication skills
- Extremely organized with keen attention to detail. Ability to multi-task effectively and switch focus with ease
- Professional, confident and gracious
- Highly proficient computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Tech savvy. Apple proficiency a plus
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Definite team player
- Ability to handle confidential company and personal information with the utmost discretion
- “Startup” environment. Must be willing and able to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- 5+ years’ experience supporting C-Level executives preferred
- Outlook calendar management and scheduling for CEO
- Business and personal communications (email drafts, letters, etc.)
- Filing and document management
- Editing writing projects
- Expense reports
- Personal tasks as requested by CEO (reservations, event research, etc.)
- Coordinates complex technology for CEO’s home and office, as well as on-the-road computer needs. Familiarity with Apple products a plus
- Contact database management
- Domestic and international travel coordination
- Provide personal support to CEO’s family
About Pantera Capital
Pantera Capital is an investment firm focused exclusively on ventures, tokens, and projects related to blockchain tech, digital currency, and crypto assets. Founded in 2013... As the first U.S. Bitcoin investment firm, Pantera Capital is the leading blockchain investment firm and one of the largest institutional owners of cryptocurrencies. Our mission is to act as the catalyst for widespread blockchain adoption and innovation.
Exclusively focused on investing in blockchain technologies, the Pantera team is experienced in both traditional finance and emergent blockchain technology. Having strong relationships with some of the most promising entrepreneurs and other top investors in the space, Pantera is fulfilling its strategic investment philosophy by building a diversified portfolio and bringing industry-specific value-add resources to its portfolio companies.
Within the next several years, we envision blockchains and digital currencies having an established, responsibly managed, and regulated role in the global economy, soon after disintermediating a myriad of industries.
Want to learn more about Pantera Capital? Visit Pantera Capital's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.