PatientPop is building a team of Outside Account Executives to take our platform nationwide! PatientPop is the first practice growth platform for healthcare providers — transforming the way every doctor promotes and advances their practice.
As an Account Executive at PatientPop you will have the ability to help spread our business throughout the country. We need a team of high-achievers, who want to speak with doctors to find out if PatientPop is the best tool to help grow their practices. You'll be entering an extremely fast paced environment where you will be able to successfully hone your closing ability and are encouraged to develop and implement new sales strategies.
Want to be a part of our rapidly growing team? Apply today!
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years of high-volume, outside cold calling experience
- Proven closer with a track record of success
- Ability to adapt -- this is a fast-paced environment!
- Hard working, motivated and hungry to succeed
- Team player with the ability to contribute to a fast paced team oriented environment
- Able to learn and implement new and exciting sales strategies
Account Executives Enjoy:
- Gaining experience selling into and revolutionizing the healthcare tech space
- Competitive uncapped compensation structure (base + commission)
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company!
- Promotion and sales growth opportunities
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
Our story Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help practices grow automatically. We understand the challenges doctors face simply focusing on patient care and running their practice. Many practices don’t have the dedicated resources, tools, and time it takes to build a comprehensive marketing solution to help grow their business. PatientPop is the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources.
Want to learn more about PatientPop? Visit PatientPop's website.
Jobs You May Like
Industry Director, FMCG
Business Development Representative
Yext, New York, NY
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Albany, NY
Portfolio Manager, Head Trader - Wealth Management
MoneyLion, New York, NY
Deal Desk Analyst
Community Outreach Specialist - Palm Beach
Devoted Health, Palm Beach, FL