Are you interested in joining one of the fastest growing startups in Los Angeles?
We are looking for candidates with online marketing, data entry, administrative, or related professional or extracurricular experience to join our Customer Success Team.
Digital Marketing Associates primarily support our Implementation Managers in building and maintaining successful online marketing campaigns for our clients.
This is an entry-level position that will provide the necessary skills and experience to grow a career in the field of digital marketing. The compensation of this is $15/hour plus 100% coverage of medical, dental, and vision.
What you’ll do:
- Work directly with Implementation Managers to build out their customer’ online profiles
- Gather customer data from multiple sources
- Submit data
- Follow up on submissions
- Keep track of workflow and status of each submission
- Work directly with our partners to submit profile content on a daily and weekly basis
- Become an expert on Healthcare Directories and online profiles
- Configure our software-as-a-service platform based on customer needs
- Assist with quality assurance testing
- Resolve all issues in a timely manner
- Meet required productivity goals
We’d like to see:
- Experience with computer data entry
- Excellent communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Outstanding problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills
- You flourish in a high growth tech environment where change is constant.
- Your performance will be evaluated based on your ability to work with minimal supervision, including attempting to solve problems before asking for assistance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Our story Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help practices grow automatically. We understand the challenges doctors face simply focusing on patient care and running their practice. Many practices don’t have the dedicated resources, tools, and time it takes to build a comprehensive marketing solution to help grow their business. PatientPop is the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources.
Want to learn more about PatientPop? Visit PatientPop's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Support Engineer - Tier 1, Japanese Speaking
Sales Specialist (Part-Time) - King of Prussia
rag & bone, King of Prussia, PA
sweetgreen, Maryland/Washington, DC
Head of New Product Development (m/f)
HelloFresh, Berlin or London
Knowledge Base Writer
SquareTrade, San Francisco
Integration & API Support Engineer