PatientPop is on a mission to transform the way healthcare providers promote and grow their practices by replacing the agency model with the first Practice Growth Platform: An all-in-one marketing solution for patient acquisition, retention marketing, reputation management, and business insights.
Launched in October 2014, PatientPop is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service start-ups.
Writing for PatientPop
We’re looking for freelance editors who can help produce quality, original, informative marketing content for provider websites and blogs across a variety of health care specialties, such as: gynecology, primary care, dentistry, podiatry, and chiropractic. Our SEO content aims to inform the consumer about a provider’s services and approach to care.
- Edit quality website copy for healthcare providers based on online research from credible sources, editorial guidelines, and style guidelines
- Experience working with web content, specifically for mobile
- Working knowledge of SEO principles
- Excellent understanding and execution of AP Style guidelines
- Exhibits an eye for detail while producing quality content under deadline
- Able to help writers produce a conversational yet professional writing style
- Strong communication skills, with a relatively quick response time
- Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Able to use Google docs and online plagiarism checker
- Provide quality score and constructive feedback to improve writing talent
Nice to Haves:
- Available to work 15-20 hours/week
- Availability on weekends
- Experience editing healthcare and medical writing
- Experience with project management tool Asana
When applying, please provide the following:
- Resume detailing relevant editing experience
Please note that all viable candidates must complete a 300-400 editing test (details to follow).
"We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”
Our story Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help practices grow automatically. We understand the challenges doctors face simply focusing on patient care and running their practice. Many practices don’t have the dedicated resources, tools, and time it takes to build a comprehensive marketing solution to help grow their business. PatientPop is the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources.
Want to learn more about PatientPop? Visit PatientPop's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Solutions Strategist
Element AI, Seoul, South Korea
Director of Procurement
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Entrepreneur First Team, Hong Kong
Senior Sales and Operations Planning Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Recruiter of Medical Assistants
Heal, Los Angeles