PatientPop is on a mission to transform the way healthcare providers promote and growth their practices by replacing the agency model with the first Practice Growth Platform - an all-in-one marketing solution for patient acquisition, retention marketing, reputation management, and business insights.
Launched in October 2014, PatientPop is one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service companies.
Writing for PatientPop
We’re looking for social-savvy freelance writers to contribute quality, original, informative marketing content for provider social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Instagram) on variety of healthcare topics. Our content aims to inform the consumer about a provider’s services and approach to care, as well as prompt engagement with the practice. We produce content across a variety of specialties, such as: gynecology, primary care, dentistry, podiatry and chiropractic.
- Produce quality social copy for healthcare providers based on online research from credible sources, editorial guidelines and style guidelines
- Excellent understanding and execution of AP Style guidelines
- Ability to produce clean content under deadline
- Engaging, yet professional writing style
- Ability to work on multiple accounts across specialties, and develop engaging content based on editorial calendar
- Working knowledge of creating content for social platforms: Facebook, G+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
Nice to Haves:
- Experience writing about healthcare and medical topics for social media
- Experience with social media management tools (such as Hootsuite)
When applying, please provide the following:
- Resume detailing relevant writing experience
- 2-4 recent social media writing samples
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Our story Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help practices grow automatically. We understand the challenges doctors face simply focusing on patient care and running their practice. Many practices don’t have the dedicated resources, tools, and time it takes to build a comprehensive marketing solution to help grow their business. PatientPop is the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources.
Want to learn more about PatientPop? Visit PatientPop's website.
Jobs You May Like
Brandshop Ad Solutions & Innovation Intern
Group Nine Media, Group Nine Media - New York, NY
Associate Social Video Strategist
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
Axios, Arlington, VA // Remote
Coordinator, Post Production - International Originals, EMEA (Amsterdam)
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Director, Brand Strategy
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Cheddar, New York