PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, and retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find and choose a practice, and become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practice’s online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services and keep them coming back.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
We are looking for a Product Leader to drive the expansion of a product suite with a variety of features aiming at reducing the workload in the provider’s office and improving the patient experience, including online payment, registration, or insurance check.
How you will contribute:
- Research industry trends to identify new innovations, features, and integration opportunities
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic/stays on the cutting edge of consumer engagement and social networking technology
Vision & Communication:
- Work closely with company leadership to translate strategic business goals and direction into actionable product roadmaps
- Develop and communicate the high-level roadmap with internal and external teams
- Regularly communicate with clients and account management teams to ensure consumer and client satisfaction
Product Prioritization & Scoping:
- Gather and organize requirements from all key stakeholders including but not limited to Executive Team, customers, client success, marketing, sales, designers, and developers
- Communicate requirements to the development team with clear direction and scope
- Maintain product specs and backlog, and work closely with the development team to execute on product vision
- Organize alpha tests, beta programs, publish releases and gather feedback
Team Growth & Cooperation:
- Hire, build, and develop high performing product teams
Skills you'll bring:
- 10+ years of software product management experience
- Experience working with and launching Practice Management SaaS products for SMBs
- Comfortable working in a lean/agile environment, and understand modern architecture (cloud, microservices, event systems, CI/CD)
- Experience working with cross-functional and distributed teams and interacting with senior executives
- Full product lifecycle experience, including market problem scoping, win/loss analysis, competitive analysis, pricing, buy/build/partner analysis, product positioning, go-to-market strategy
- Incredibly analytical, quickly make low-level decisions while being patient and methodical with high-level ones
- High energy; highly productive with strong self-starter initiative
- Successful track record creating beautiful products customers love
- Exceptional organizational, project and people management skills
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Weekly catered lunches
- 100% fully-paid health, dental and vision options
- Stock options
- 401 (k)
- 2 Blocks from the beach and next to the promenade
- And many more perks!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Our story Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help practices grow automatically. We understand the challenges doctors face simply focusing on patient care and running their practice. Many practices don’t have the dedicated resources, tools, and time it takes to build a comprehensive marketing solution to help grow their business. PatientPop is the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources.