PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, and retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find and choose a practice, and become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practice’s online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services, and keep them coming back.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work
What you will work on here at Patient Pop:
Practices often struggle engaging patients to book and keep required appointments, which isn’t good for patients or practices. Help patients get the continuing care they need by building the patient retention product practices need. Retain empowers practices to engage their patients with newsletters, birthday messages, appointment booking reminders, and many other options across a variety of communication channels.
How you will contribute:
- Direct and mentor the Retain team to enhance and support patient engagement and retention features
- Inspire, champion and teach when the need arises
- Demonstrate a mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal agility, and diplomacy which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of engineers and product management leaders
Our tech stack:
- Language: Python 3
- Infrastructure: AWS
- Framework: Flask
- Database: Postgres, Elasticsearch, Dynamo
- Events: Kinesis, SQS, SNS
- Service: ECS, Lambda
Skills you’ll bring:
- 7+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 4+ years of experience managing software engineers
- Technical roadmap evangelization and management
- Architecture visionary and best practices steward
- Experience with using ORM frameworks
- Experience with event-driven technologies (Kafka, kinesis, SQS, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with relational (MySQL, Postgres) and nonrelational databases (Dynamo, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Hbase)
- Experience with microservices and scalable object-oriented RESTFUL web services
- Must have an understanding of distributed design patterns using cloud-based systems including AWS
- Leader of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile processes
- Team-oriented and collaborative, capacity to mentor team members of all levels
- Leadership ability, excellent written and verbal English skills.
- You are able to hire, build, and develop high performing engineering teams
- You are able to quickly make low-level decisions while being patient and methodical with high-level ones.
- You can command the room amongst the smartest and diverse set of individuals
- You’re curious, love to learn and to dig into new technologies, and can pick them up quickly
- You demonstrate strong technical architecture and platform engineering skills along with the ability to switch between technology paradigms.
- You love working with some of the best world-class engineers, product managers, and architects.
- You strive to excel, innovate and take pride in your work
- You are able to work well with other leaders
- Opportunities to host PatientPop talks
- Weekly catered lunches
- 100% fully-paid health, dental and vision options
- Stock options
- 401 (k)
- 2 Blocks from the beach and next to the promenade
- And many more perks!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Our story Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help practices grow automatically. We understand the challenges doctors face simply focusing on patient care and running their practice. Many practices don’t have the dedicated resources, tools, and time it takes to build a comprehensive marketing solution to help grow their business. PatientPop is the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources.
Want to learn more about PatientPop? Visit PatientPop's website.
Jobs You May Like
Industriemechaniker / Feinwerkmechaniker (m/w/d) Schmalbandschleifen / Klingenvereinzelung
Harry’s, Harry's Germany