PatientPop is building a team of Quality Assurance Analysts to take our platform nationwide! PatientPop is the first practice growth platform for healthcare providers — transforming the way every doctor promotes and advances their practice.
As a Quality Assurance Analyst, your job is to ensure that our customers have gone through the proper implementation process so that they are set up for success at the time of product launch. This role reports to the Manager of Customer Quality Assurance in the Customer Success team.
Want to be a part of our rapidly growing team? Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Ensure quality of live sites keeping SEO, functionality, and user experience in mind.
- Review website content, ensure overall design is appealing and appropriate, and SEO elements are configured.
- Test features of the product to ensure that data feeds into the customer’s online portal.
- Document and track any issues that could prevent the customer’s online presence from reaching its full potential.
- Assist the onboarding teams by troubleshooting websites in their pre-launch and post-launch phase.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert to customer-facing teams such as Implementation and Customer Success Managers.
- Meet minimum productivity goals.
We’d like to see:
- College degree or equivalent education and work experience.
- At least 2 years of professional experience, preferably in a role focused on SEO, performance analysis or user experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) and other forms of local online or digital marketing.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills.
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure and in the face of ambiguity.
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written.
- Recognition of a high growth tech environment that change is constant.
Perks and benefits:
- We offer a fun startup environment, and exceptional learning opportunity with 3X entrepreneurs.
- Competitive compensation structure.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing company!
- Promotion and growth opportunities.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Our story Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help practices grow automatically. We understand the challenges doctors face simply focusing on patient care and running their practice. Many practices don’t have the dedicated resources, tools, and time it takes to build a comprehensive marketing solution to help grow their business. PatientPop is the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources.
Want to learn more about PatientPop? Visit PatientPop's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Experience Manager
Rubrik, HQ, India, Ireland, Kansas, Netherlands, North Carolina
Customer Support Advocate - Bucharest (Spanish)
Hootsuite, Bucharest, Romania
Internship - CX Operations Writing
Workfront, Lehi, Utah, US
Spécialiste assistance client — Allemagne H/F
Graduate Programmatic Account Coordinator
Telefonist/in - Kundendienst