Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager position is the foundation point of the Customer Success Management team at PatientPop. As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the overall success and retention of PatientPop Customers. The CSM will be expected to proactively reach out to customers in order to: guide customer program success and strategy, conduct recurring business reviews, identify up-sell opportunities, and manage customer renewals. The CSM must be versatile as they'll interact with different customers at different levels every day while working closely with different departments at PatientPop. If you pride yourself on being able to build relationships with anyone, creating an exceptional customer experience, and want to be a part of a fast-growing tech company, please apply.
- Own the overall post-launch relationship with PatientPop customers
- Increase customer platform usage and adoption
- Ensure customer retention and contract renewal
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Up-sell and uncovering new revenue opportunities
- Establish a trusted strategic advisor relationship with PatientPop customers to drive strategic value
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals
- Manage customer escalations
- Conduct product training and best practices webinars
- Prior experience in customer/account management type roles ensuring customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations, and negotiating successful resolutions
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact with client teams at various levels of technical and non-technical depth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Word, PPT, Excel
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- You flourish in a high-growth tech environment and adapt well to change
Nice To Have Experience
- 1-3 years of prior experience in SaaS Customer Success
- Managing over 100 customers
- SEO and/or SEM
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Our story Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help practices grow automatically. We understand the challenges doctors face simply focusing on patient care and running their practice. Many practices don’t have the dedicated resources, tools, and time it takes to build a comprehensive marketing solution to help grow their business. PatientPop is the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources.
Want to learn more about PatientPop? Visit PatientPop's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Engineer (NYC)
Branch Metrics, New York, New York
Regional Manager - Central U.S.
Peloton, Chicago, IL
Seasonal Sleep Specialist (Store Associate Back of House) - Mall of America
Casper, Bloomington, MN
Business Development Manager
Sales Operations and Growth Analyst
Samsara, London, UK
Sales Enablement Program Manager
Periscope Data, San Francisco