As Social Media Content Manager, your main objective is to develop and manage the process for distribution of content for promoting ROI and satisfaction from our physician clients; creating and publishing search-optimized content for customer blogs, and social media posts; and work to improve efficiencies related to content creation.
- Define end-to-end Social Media process from onboarding (e.g., editorial calendar) to fulfillment (e.g., daily posts to social sites; monthly blogs), customer reports and billing, and Social Media churn analysis.
- Identify how Sales, IM’s, DMA’s, and CSM’s play a role in the process and help train these roles in the end-to-end process.
- Assist the Sr. Manager of Content and Operations, as needed, with the implementation and configuration of a Social Media platform to fulfill customer social media posts and blogs.
- Create Social Media editorial calendar for clients, driving growth & engagement via social sites such as Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Onboard and manage assignments with freelance writers and editors, to ensure deadlines are met and optimized efficiency in editorial workflow
- Conduct editorial calls with clients and create custom outline and/or content based on customer needs and preferences
- Stay up-to-date with SEO algorithms for content and Google Best Practices.
- Stay up-to-date with Social Media best practices to integrate into social strategy and train company and customers
- Assist Claire Webb with social media strategy and expanding social media services
- Support SEM team with content-related tasks in support of social advertising service
- Use communication skills to effectively work with other teams (including implementation managers, customer success managers, designers, etc) and guide content creation.
- College degree
- 2+ years experience managing content creation
- 2+ years in an account management role recommending social media solutions based on customer needs and preferences
- Experience using Social Media management platform such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, etc.
- Great written and oral communication skills; familiar with Google apps and Salesforce
- Excellent web writing ability & master of AP Style
Nice to Haves:
- Experience writing in the healthcare industry
- Project management experience
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Our story Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help practices grow automatically. We understand the challenges doctors face simply focusing on patient care and running their practice. Many practices don’t have the dedicated resources, tools, and time it takes to build a comprehensive marketing solution to help grow their business. PatientPop is the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources.
Want to learn more about PatientPop? Visit PatientPop's website.
Jobs You May Like
Rider Operations Associate, Procurement
Deliveroo, Business Bay, Dubai
Senior Sustaining Automation Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Business Strategy Manager
Acquia, New Delhi, India
Retail BOH Associate
Everlane, New York City, NY
Senior Director, Strategy & Implementation
Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles