An experienced Senior Software Engineer to work on a cross-functional team to solve real-world problems for healthcare providers around the country. Using your technical expertise, you will design, build, test, and improve the features that will enable our customers to effectively run their business and provide patient care. If you like solving tough problems, being part of a fun team, and are tenacious, we would like to hear from you.
Your Area of Focus
- Provides innovative solutions to complex business problems
- Owner and SME for Large Software Systems & business initiatives
- Lead Engineering Design Reviews
- Write software frameworks that can be extended by others on the team
- Translate business requirements into software solutions
- Expert at scoping tasks
Your Professional Qualifications
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Deep technical subject matter expert in 3+ general areas of software development (e.g. server, db, security etc.)
- Architect & write Software that Solves Complex Business Problems
- Able to provide well-articulated and reasoned explanations for when and why to apply software design patterns
- Leverages skills, knowledge and experience to match the right solution for the problem
- Tackles technical challenges head-on with a well-defined plan
- Knows when and how to optimize complex code
- Able to own a large software sub-system through requirements, design, implementation release and support
- Professional experience developing distributed database-driven web-based applications with Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, and other Spring technologies.
- Experience with React and/or Angular is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our story Founded in 2014, PatientPop was conceived with one simple goal in mind: Help practices grow automatically. We understand the challenges doctors face simply focusing on patient care and running their practice. Many practices don’t have the dedicated resources, tools, and time it takes to build a comprehensive marketing solution to help grow their business. PatientPop is the first growth-focused marketing platform that accelerates new patient growth by automating practice marketing and eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources.
Want to learn more about PatientPop? Visit PatientPop's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Product Manager, Data Platform
Gusto, Denver, CO; New York City, NY; San Francisco, CA, Remote